Ingentium offers targeted consulting services specifically tailored to the needs of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and start-up entities focused on early to late stage drug discovery and diagnostics. These include pharma and biotech management, operations and information technology services as well as drug discovery-specific life sciences, bioinformatics, systems biology and data analysis consulting expertise.
- Strong scientific expertise in drug discovery, development and diagnostics
- Experience successfully operating in Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology environments
- Experts in bioinformatics, genomics, translational/clinical informatics and personalized medicine
- Many years experience in systems biology, data mining, semantic technologies and biomedical ontologies
- Strong operating and business process skills
- Successful track-record of drug registrations world-wide
Wading through the literature: Using Charisma to explore body fluid based biomarkers in Multiple Sclerosis
by Rick Blevins, PhD, Co-founder and CIO at Ingentium, and Allison Provost, PhD, Scientific Program Manager at Orion Bionetworks
This webinar discusses a new computational tool we are using to evaluate the MS biomarker literature. Charisma is a new cyber-infrastructure which provides facile and normalized access to a wide range of data currently in use in the bioinformatics, genomics and clinical informatics domains (and many others). State of the art big-data, semantic and natural language tools allow the creation of knowledgebases which are self-updating and classically cybernetic.
We propose that computational approaches in the review of basic science literature will aide in the efficient identification of predictive biomarker candidates that may be prime for clinical validation in MS.View Webinar